Ai transportul gratuit prin Fan Courier
pentru comenzile de minim 400 RON!
The RNS fork is a product build with one purpose in mind: street. A perfect fit for the Capital frame. There are few changes for 2015: weight reduction, redesigned fork shape resulting in reduced space between the 26” tyre and the fork for foot jam tricks, bigger 6mm thick peg-specific dropouts, slightly shorter steer tube.
The fork is designed around 430 mm axle-to-crown height, which gives the perfect balance between aggressive geometry and not too low front end. Short, responsible, but still stable 28mm dropout offset which makes front end tricks such as nose manuals so much easier. Fork comes with integrated crown race, compatible only with integrated headsets, a 170mm steerer tube and cool looking and functional compression device. This 7075 alloy top cup looks really clean and features 8mm & 6mm Allen hex sockets.
The tapered blades are made from custom triple butted tubing, with angled bottom giving better grinding clearance. The 1-pcs steerer tube is CNC'ed to the max to save additional weight After being welded the fork is fully heat treated & prior to painting covered inside and outside with a thin, weightless layer that protects it from corrosion.
Note that this fork is often used also by fixed gear riders looking for a minimalistic fork with bmx background!
- material: heat treated 4130 cromoly
- triple butted and tapered legs
- height a-c: 430 mm / 16.9”
- rake: 28 mm / 1.1”
- steerer tube length: 170mm / 6.7”
- steerer tube can be cut down by ~ 15mm / 0.6” without damaging the threads
- 7075 threaded top cup with 6mm and 8mm Allen hex sockets, M24x1.5” thread
- top cup can be cut down in the middle without damaging threads
- dropouts: 6mm thick
- fits mtb/bmx front hubs, 100mm wide with 9mm, 3/8” and 10mm axles
- safety washer interface
- no brake mounts
- weight: 1.25kg + 0.03 kg alloy 7075 compression top cup